Processing of personal data
- The Administrator of Users' personal data is Fundacja Fundusz Współpracy with the headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Górnośląska 4a, 00-444. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional post at the above-mentioned address or by e-mail: email@example.com..
- The Administrator appointed the Data Protection Supervisor - Andrzej Rybus-Tołłoczko, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What legal basis and what purpose of user data are processed?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), only based on the consent of the data subject.
- Users' personal data will be processed for marketing purposes based on: Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, based on consent to the processing of personal data in one or more specific purposes, in particular for marketing aims related to the tasks of the Platform.
- The personal data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party.
Who are the Users’ personal data shared to?
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer data to a third country or any international organization. The Receivers of Users' personal data may be Partners cooperating with the Administrator in the implementation of the Social(i)Makers project.
- The administrator may transfer personal data to other entities (partners) on the basis of a data entrustment agreement and other entities pursuant to legal provisions. Data can be shared with other platform users only for the purposes of implementing the processes available on the platform.
What are the Users’ rights in relation to their personal data?
- Users have the right to file a complaint against the operation of the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Users have the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to processing
- Providing personal data by Users is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the Platform. Failure to provide such personal data will result from the inability to use dedicated functions.
How long will the Operator keep Users’ personal data?
- Users' personal data will be processed by the Administrator up to 5 years.
How does the Operator protect personal data?
- The data Administrator will make every effort to fully meet the requirements of legal provisions, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and thus protect Users' personal data.
Where are the regulations of the Skyrocket Platform available?
- The use of "cookies" should be understood as IT data stored intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number. Regulations.
- The use of "cookies" should be understood as IT data stored intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are intended for using the Platform. The Operator uses these files to:
- create the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user's session on each subsequent website page;
- match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences;
- create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts.
- The standard software used to browse websites by default allows the placement of cookies on the user's terminal equipment. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic operation of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to user devices.
- Platform Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser). Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Internet Explorer www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en
Google Chrome www.support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en